a) beautiful white silk ,,..........................
The proper order of adjectives is listed below along with some examples for each category.
- Determiners – a, an, the, my, your, several, etc.
- Observations – lovely, boring, stimulating, etc.
- Size – tiny, small, huge, etc.
- Shape – round, square, rectangular, etc.
- Age – old, new, ancient, etc.
- Color – red, blue, green, etc.
- Origin – British, American, Mexican, etc.
- Material – gold, copper, silk, etc.
- Qualifier – limiters for compound nouns.
Here are some examples:
"The interesting, small, rectangular, blue car is parked in my space."
"I bought a beautiful, long, red, Italian, silk tie."
"My father lives in a lovely, gigantic, ancient, brick house."
"I have an annoying, small, circular, American, tin, alarm clock that wakes me up."
"Let’s order a delicious, huge, rectangular, pepperoni pizza."
"We all love our smart, petite, British teacher."
"They all received several dazzling, small, ancient, gold coins."
"She owns a stunning, large, old, brown dog named Boris."