صفحة جديدة 4
هل صليت على النبى محمد ﷺ اليوم ؟
Develop a web-based Case Management System
Terms of Reference
Local Short Term Programmer or Programming Company
Develop a web-based case management system
In partnership with UNICEF, Terre des hommes (Tdh) is in the process of developing a new interagency web-based information management system linked with the updated service directory, drawing from features of the Inter-agency CPIMS tool developed at Global. The master copy of the developed database will be handed over to the Ministry of Social Affairs (MoSA) and UNICEF.
Tdh is looking for a qualified Programmer or Programming Company to carry out the development of this web-based information management system. This document provides the deliverables required in the response to the call for price quotations; responses to this request will be evaluated based on the quantitative and qualitative scoring of the proposal, as mentioned later.
Scope of Work
-- Programmer or Programming Company duties
--The development of the web-based information management system should be based on the following technological competencies:
--SQL Server 2012-2014
--Works on all well-known Web Browsers
Developing the database: The Programmer or Programming Company must respect and comply with the following conditions.
--Develop the web-based information system solely based on the provided case management forms and services directory (the forms and the service directory are integral part of this ToR)
--The developed the web-based information system should guarantee the highest possible level of data confidentiality, including different authentication level, creating password for each user, and giving different user’s access based on user's need.
--Develop user-friendly and attractive design, including professional graphic design, professional design of screens and pop ups
Also the Programmer or Programming Company must respect the following deadlines:
--By the end of June 2016, a trial version of the new web-based database will be shared with Tdh, this version should be ready for testing by the MoSA and other actors
--By the first week of July 50 end users will be trained in how to use the developed system, and 10 key users will be trained in a Training of-Training
--By the second week of August 2016, the programmer or programming company will incorporate all applicable and relevant comments, from MoSA and all end-users, into the database
--By the end of August 2016, the programmer or programming company will hand over the master copy of the database to Tdh
Consultation workshops: Although, Tdh will lead the process of coding the case management forms, the Programmer or the Programming Company shall attend and actively engaged in the following workshops:
--Three stakeholder workshops which will be conducted for coding purposes
--Two key stakeholder workshops to determine the required reports
-Training for end users on the new developed system, including data entry and producing analytical reports. The Programmer and Programming Company shall conduct:
--A workshop to display and present the trial version of the web-based database.
--Two trainings for end users (50) on how to use the system.
--One Training- of-Trainers for 10 key users to be able to train others on using the system
Report generators: the Programmer or the Programming Company shall:
--Set defaults for report generation options
--Generate all the requested and pre-identified reports
--Generate any reports as requested by Tdh throughout the system development phase
--All reports should maintain and respects the confidentiality of the data
Progress reports, manuals and open source: The programmer or the programming company should submit monthly report that reflects the work progress.
In addition to the software, at the end of the consultancy, the programmer or programming company should provide Tdh with
- Source code
- End-user manual
- Technical support manual (includes documentation of source code for support, maintenance and enhancement)
Duration of the contract
- The development of the case-management system will be completed within 6months
- The programmer or the programming company will be responsible for system maintenance and system updates for one year, after the official handover of the system to Tdh
Qualifications and skills
The main Programmer or Programming Company should have:
- In-depth and proven extensive knowledge of software development in web-based information management system
- Proven history of developing at least three previous web-based information systems
- Proven experience in using ASP. NET
- Experience in writing and maintaining database design documentation and operating manuals
- Maturity and professional ability to handle sensitive information and ability to respect the confidentiality of such information while working with Tdh and even after the contract ends.
- Before submitting the proposals, the Programmer or Programming Company should stop by Tdh office to obtain a soft copy of the forms and the service directory
- The Programmer or Programming Company shall submit the Technical and Financial Proposals in a package containing two separate envelopes (sealed and stamped) as follows.
- The first envelope must be clearly marked “Technical proposal” and shall contain hard copy of the technical proposal
- The second envelope must be clearly marked “Financial proposal” and shall contain a detailed price offer
- The technical and financial proposals should be submitted in both Arabic and English
- Consultants shall not be entitled to compensation related to costs of preparing the proposals.
- Proposals shall be submitted on 20-April-2016 at 4:00 PM at the following address:
Address: Gaza – Al Rasheed str. – Abu Galion 2 Building – 3 rd Floor
Tel: 2863251 – Fax:2863252
Evaluation of Proposals:
- The evaluation of proposals and selection of the Programmer or Programming Company will be made using the Quality and Cost Based Selection, with a total score calculated out of 100%, of which 75% is the weight of the Technical Proposal and 25% is the weight of