I Don’t suppose this is all of the Reasons folks choose not to comment. This is only a small list of them that I’ve heard over and over again.
* 1. What you write is so complete, that I Don’t know what to say except good job. I feel silly writing that, so I read and move on.
* 2. You’ve taught me something I didn’t know, and I need to think about it before I even have a question. Much like number 1, I Don’t want to embarrass myself. I’m better off moving on.
* 3. I get ready to type a comment, but I notice you only respond to a few friends who mostly share inside jokes. I won’t take the risk of being overlooked in public.
* 4. The folks who comment on your posts like to argue and I don’t. I’m not sure I’m brave enough to fight my way into the crowd.
* 5. You rarely respond to comments. So, there’s no point in writing one.
* 6. I really like your this side and your post, but I’m too tired, busy, or any one of a number things that you can’t control. I’ll comment the next I come back to read.
* 7. You end your posts with a giant general question like “What do you think of the Theory?” That question is such a big one. I Don’t have time to answer it. I feel strange answering with a lesser comment.
* 8. The Topic wasn’t fresh and exciting, and I couldn’t find anything YOU inside it. It seemed the same post that I’ve read on 10 other sides. If I commented, I would have to tell you that.
When iam not interested in the topic , i will not leave a comment
sometimes when i read the title and i find it attractive then i read the topic and be shocked that it has no deal wit the title or not what i have expected
sure i will not leave a comment