محتويات الملف المرفق للفائدة :
Palestine National Authority
Ministry of Education & Higher Education Directorate of Education / Ramallah & AL-Bireh Al-Mustaqbal Basic Boys’ School
6th Grade Mid-term Exam 2nd Sem 29/3/2012
1. Listen and write from the box. (5 pt)
snow better fruit brings cold crops
a. The other seasons say they’re ____________ than me.
b. They say I’m __________ and bring rain and _____________.
c. I say my water _____________ life.
d. My rain makes the flowers and __________ grow.
2. Complete the dialogue from the list. (5 pt)
prefer weak balanced healthy fruit
Nabil: Hallo Karim. How are you?
Karim: I am not fine.
Nabil: What is wrong?
Karim: My hand is still _________________.
Nabil: You should eat __________________ food.
Karim: what should I eat?
Nabil: You should eat _______________ and vegetables.
Karim: But I _________________ burger and fries.
Nabil: But they are not healthy. You should have a _______________ diet.
3. Read the text and answer the questions. (6 pt)
Palestinians have grown olives for about 5000 years. There are millions of olive trees in Palestine, most of them are in the north. Some of the trees are 500 years old.
Olive oil is very healthy. It is used for cooking and eating in many dishes and in some medicines. In Nablus, people use olive oil to make soap.
Families pick the fruit together. Schoolchildren and students help with the harvest. After work, they have parties.
1. How long have Palestinians had olive trees? ________________
2. Is olive oil healthy? ________________________________
3. Choose the correct answer:
1. In Nablus, people use olive oil to make ……… (fruit parties soap)
2. Most of the love trees in Palestine are in the…….. ( west north winter)
3. After the harvest, the people have ………… ( parties students pick)
Schoolchildren and students help __________________________
4. Complete with a suitable word from the list. (4 pt)
lucky freeze fats advice flood
1. Winter’s snowstorms _______________ the ground.
2. There is a ______________ because it is raining heavily.
3. Wendy was very ______________ because she was not hurt.
4. You can get _______________ in milk, butter, and oil.
6. Join the sentences. (2 pt)
1. I am going to bed. I am tired. (so)
2. I didn’t do my homework. It is difficult. (because)
7. Choose. (6 pt)
1. A train is not ………………a car.
a. fast b. as fast as c. fastest
2. The hat that belongs to Ahmad is ……………….
a. Ahmad’s hat b. hat Ahmad’s c. Ahmad hat
3. Rania …………… help her mother everyday.
a. have to b. has to c. had to
4. She said …………. saw a tree fly across the sky.
a. I b. it c. she
5. This homework is not good. ……………………..
a. Please take it away b. Please do it again c. Please turn the TV off.
6. When it is very cold, you should ………………………….
a. wear warm clothes b. drink lots of water c. get up early
8. Make new words by adding one letter to each word.
a. and: hand b. we: ___________ c. tree: _______________