Using " must " and "mustn't"
SB – WB – cassette – signs – BB – colored chalks
Ice breaker / Practicing some commands
New Vocabs / safe , safety , safely , road
Structure / "You must …….." ," You mustn't ………."
Revision : T writes on board :
You must come to school early .
You mustn't eat in the class.
Ss read and give other examples.
SB ,page 17, Look and say
- T reads the text and Ss repeat . Some Ss read the text again.-
T calls Before the lesson and Ss say one of the rules.
WB page 17 , Look and write
-Ss read the words in the box .- T does the first one with the class and the Ss do the rest in pairs . –T looks round .
- Ss look at the table and think of it.
- T plays the cassette and Ss listen and study the table .
- T plays the cassette again and Ss complete one by one.
WB ,page 17 , Match and write
- T gives two examples on board and Ss answer alone
Writing:- T shows Ss how to writ "st "and "sh" on board then Ss copy on their WBs. Ss write words having these letters.
- Teacher draws two signs on board and writes and the commands . Ss say the commands in chorus , groups and individually. Some Ss come in front of class and say some commands .Then Ss work in pairs
To listen for information