برنامج VMWare ThinApp 4.6.2 لصناعه البرامج بورتابل + بروتابل + تثبيت صامت
صفحة جديدة 4
هل صليت على النبى محمد ﷺ اليوم ؟
""مقدمه"" اقدم لكم البرنامج الاول عالميا في صناعه البرامج البورتبل Portable نسخة Enterprise +بروتابل+ تثبيت صامت ""نبذه عن البرنامج""
برنامج مشهور جدا و معروف ...يعتبر الأفضل و الأقوى في عمل نسخ بورتابل من البرامج كيف لا يكون و البرنامج من تقديم الشركة المتألقة VMWare تتمثل وظيفة البرنامج في عمل برامج بورتابل يمتاز بالإحترافية و بالقدرة على التعامل مع أي برنامج
""التعديلات التي تمت "" كود PHP:
Eliminate Installation Conflicts with Application Virtualization
Application virtualization encapsulates the applications from the OS and each other; eliminating costly regression testing and conflicts from badly behaving applications. Just plug in an .MSI or .EXE file to deploy a virtual system environment, including registry keys, DLLs, third-party libraries, and frameworks without requiring any installation of agents or applications on the underlying operating system.
Package Once, Deploy Everywhere (Network, USB, Physical or Virtual Desktops)
Deploy virtualized applications in user mode, without administrative rights. No device drivers are installed and no registry changes are made because the entire application and its virtual OS are delivered as a single EXE file. Transparently stream large applications from a shared network drive with no server or client software to install. Upgrade or roll-back applications while they’re running. The new version will execute the next time the user starts the application.
Cater to Your Mobile Workforce
Let your users run applications on virtually any computer they have access to, including kiosk and hotel PCs. They won’t need to install software or device drivers and won’t need admin rights. Applications run directly from portable storage devices, including Flash drives.
Improve Your Software Distribution Process
Deliver software that protects the local OS from modifications that might cause instability or breach security using your existing configuration management tools. Even restricted user accounts can safely run virtualized applications without requiring a local installation, making it much more appetizing for IT staff concerned about security.
Ease OS and Application Migrations
ThinApp agentless application virtualization eases OS migrations by enabling applications to run side by side on the same operating system. Users can continue with business as usual without disruption from problematic applications. Furthermore, if an application needs to be removed from the endpoint—it is a simple file-remove with no mess left to clean up in the system registry.
100% Agentless Application Virtualization
* Application isolation. VIsolated applications run in a virtual bubble in restricted user accounts without requiring any host modification. Deploy Office 97, 2003, 2007, and .NET applications on the same OS without conflict as the applications run independent of one another.
* Zero-runtime execution. With no installed agent, no footprint is left on the endpoint device. Applications run directly from the compressed state without first caching data to the hard disk, achieving better performance and security of data.
* 100% User Mode execution. Client runs on locked-down, unmanaged “kiosk” PCs without Admin rights to execute applications, enabling it to be used on managed and unmanaged PC.
* Block-by-block network streaming. Applications virtualized execute once the minimum amount of code required to run the application is available in the desktop’s memory. For example, less than 10% of Microsoft Office needs to be physically streamed to the client in order for it to run. LAN streaming has an average start-up time of just a few seconds.
* Sandbox environments for terminal services. Provide sandboxing for applications running in a terminal services environment so that multiple users can run their own sandboxed application without affecting each other. If one instance of the application tries to make system-wide changes, other users running the same applications are not affected.
* 64-bit operating system support. Enables applications to be virtualized and run on 64-bit systems.
* Execution on thin clients. Tested and certified to run virtualized applications on Windows XP-based thin clients.
* Compatibility with a broad range of applications. Proven deployments on simple-to-complex applications ranging from basic Microsoft Office to custom applications with Java or .NET.
Conflict-free Application Delivery
* Active Directory integration. VMware ThinApp does not require any distribution, streaming, or activation servers or agents. It works with AD, ESD enforcement tools, and open protocols so no additional hardware, software licenses and ongoing maintenance costs for backend infrastructure is required.
* Execution from USB key with portable profiles/user settings. Enable a user to run critical applications from a USB key while maintaining corporate security requirements.
* Integration with 3rd-party application management solutions. Creates .MSI and/or .EXE file that plugs into existing electronic software delivery systems (Inventory, Configuration Management Database, Definitive Software Library, Packagers) without additional integrations required.
* Application Sync. Enables application updates for mobile users as well as third parties on the corporate extranet, ensuring availability of the latest version of the application, reducing patch risks to machines that are taken off the network. Update virtual applications via http/https over the LAN or WAN leveraging existing software delivery systems.
Simplified Application Packaging
* Application Link. Allows packaged applications to dynamically establish dependencies ("links") with other packaged applications. Administers create separate packages of interdependent components such as Java or .NET runtimes and the applications that rely on them. Each component is delivered independently while sharing resources across multiple ThinApp packages.
* Package it once, deliver to many. Execute a packaged application on Windows NT, Windows PE, or XP Embedded without retesting or repackaging the application for each operating system.
* System snapshots. Provides administrators with a rapid three-step process for pre- and post-install system states for packaging simplicity and for supporting applications that require a reboot during the installation process.
* ISV embeddable. Organizations can deliver their custom application throughout their extranet using VMWare ThinApp application virtualization technology.
* Multiple enhancements have been made in the ThinDirect component, and outstanding known issues addressed, to improve performance and reliability.
* ThinDirect now supports the redirection of all browser pages except a specified list of URLs, instead of only supporting the redirection of only a list of specified URLs.
* New parameters have been added to the thinreg utility to enhance search and exclude functionality. See New Parameters in thinreg.exe.
* The thinreg utility can now uninstall applications without dependence on .vbs file association to run the uninstall ******.
* Microsoft Office 2007 application startup times have been improved by approximately 30%.
* The IgnoreDDEMessages parameter has been added to the Package.ini file. This parameter, which is automatically set for virtualized Internet Explorer 6 packages, causes an application to ignore any DDE messages that it receives, meaning that it can be used to ensure Document Open operations always launch in the native application and not an open virtual application.