DON'T cry over anyone who won't cry over you.-
- Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
- You can only go as far as you push.
- ACTIONS speak louder than words.
- DON'T let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff.
- LIFE'S SHORT. If you don't look around once in a while you might miss it.
Some people make the world SPECIAL just by being in it-
ِAllah didn't give us , BEST FRIENDS are the sibling-
- When it HURTS to look back, and you're SCARED to look ahead, you can look beside.
You and your BEST FRIEND will be there. -
- TRUE FRIENDSHIP "NEVER" ENDS, Friends are FOREVER.
- Good friends are like STARS You don't always see them, but you know they are ALWAYS THERE.
- DON'T frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile.
- Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.
- Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?
-A teenage girl had been talking on the phone for about half an hour, and then she hung up.
"Wow!" said her father, "That was short; you usually talk for two hours. What happened?"
"Wrong number," replied the girl.
- Jack: "Would you punish me for something I didn't do?"
Teacher: " Of course not".
Jack: "Good, because I haven't done my homework".
-A: Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
B: Ok .
A: A white horse fell in the mud.
-Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.
The teacher says, "Why are you arguing?"
One boy answers, "We found a ten dollar bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie."
"You should be ashamed of yourselves," said the teacher, "When I was your age I didn't even know what a lie was." The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher
did you know
1. Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks!
2. A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night!
3. Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone!
4. A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4-foot tall child inside!
5. A hummingbird weighs less than a penny!
6. The Earth weighs around 6,588,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons!
7. A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off - it dies from starvation!
8. The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year!
9. It's against the law to burp, or sneeze in a certain church in Omaha, Nebraska!
10. You're born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206!
11. Human thighbones are stronger than concrete!
12. 7% of Americans don't know the first 9 words of the American anthem, but know the first 7 of the Canadian anthem!
13. 5% of Canadians don't know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem!
14. Over 10,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows!
15. The state of Florida is bigger than England!
16. Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day!
17. Thomas Edison, light bulb inventor, was afraid of the dark!
18. Most lipstick contains fish scales!
19. One ragweed plant can release as many as one billion grains of pollen!
20. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum!
21. No piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half!
22. A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth!
23. The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth!
24. The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet!
25. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds!
26. The electric chair was invented by a dentist!
27. Windmills always turn counter-clockwise. Except for the windmills in Ireland!
28. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand!
29. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants!
30. Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
31. In space, astronauts cannot cry, because there is no gravity, so the tears can't flow!
32. In the White House, there are 13,092 knives, forks and spoons!
33. Owls are one of the only birds that can see the color blue!
34. It was once against the law to slam your car door in a city in Switzerland!
35. In Bangladesh, kids as young as 15 can be jailed for cheating on their finals!
36. A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate!
37. The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump!
38. The penguin is the only bird who can swim, but not fly!
39. One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
40. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
41. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave!
42. The average person laughs 13 times a day!
43. Dogs can hear sounds that you cant!
44. Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel, "Gadsby", which contains over 50,000 words -- none of them with the letter E!
45. The most used letter in the English alphabet is 'E', and 'Q' is the least used!
46. There are more than 50,000 earthquakes throughout the world every year!
47. Nose prints are used to identify dogs, just like humans use fingerprints!
48. Bulls are colorblind, therefore will usually charge at a matador's waving cape no matter what color it is -- be it red or neon yellow!
49. Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the mornings!
50. Smelling bananas and/or green apples (smelling, not eating) can help you lose weight!