- speak with the "bel gal"
instead of "bel 2al"
- Reffer to Tomatoes as "Bandora ( bakam kilo el bandora ya 7ag) hhh"
- Cross the road at red
- Reffer to gum as "ledan"
who "Dughmush" and "7elis" are.
- reffer to the car bumper as "backaks el gudamani"
- reffer to Chevrolet as "Shaffar"
- reffer to Peugeot as "Beejo"
- can name all the ingredients of Sumagiah
- catch yourself philosophizing and expertizing about the quality of the kabab and shawerma that
you are eating
- have the habbit of tapping you'r windows just incase
- can tell the difference between an F-16 and an Apache missile by they'r sound
- speak in a volumex10 of a person from
- are used to not having electricity for a long period of time
- are not woken up by the prayer calls in the early morning
- Say "O5!!!"
-say "abilla" instead of "embala"
- wait on the neighbor's goats to eat your grass instead of mowing it yourself
- refuse to use the sidewalk and walk in the middle of the street instead
the full name of every single person sitting at Roots and EL Dira on Thursday
- Reffer to a mobile as "Jawal"
the names of all the sons and daughters of Abu Qleq
- owned or know
somone who owned a nokia 6600
- consider sonicbooms your alarm clock.
- call the Jawal company and start talking with them about life when you're
bored and have no one else to talk to.
all the "shortcuts" as an alternative to Al Nasser Street which all end up taking longer.
- call eveyone "ya5o"
- consider "shata (felfel)" (red hot chilli)to be the sweetest meal
the names of all the Taxi Al-Kunouz drivers
- "Neela tnaylak" is one of your favorite comebacks
- have late-night cravings for Falafel Abu Talal or chneestsel Palmera!!
- care about ur reputation and prestige more than you're
- reffer to cake as "keeksa"
-are used to reserve a taxi and the driver asks you to take more persons on the road !!
there is more to come...and if you have any suggestions...please add them xD
-only care about is when
the ma3bar is going to open
-ur family is watching ALJAZZERA and listens to RADIO EL 7OREYA 24/7
- u call every1 3amo or 5alto
- consider taking math class in your teacher's bedroom and using his/her bathroom as perfectly normal
everyone n the city and everyone knows you
- are used to the fact that
donkey carts have more rights under traffic law than trucks and cars (karret el 7mar 7a2ha b qanoon el sair abel 7a2 el sha7en)
-are used to coming across an old man and begin a conversation, similar to this:
old man: eben meen enta ya 3ammiiiii?
u: ana ya 3amme men dar "foolan"
old man: eben meen fel "falayna" ya 3ammiiii
u: aboyAA bekoon m7amad foolan
old man: w esh begrablak mostafa "folaaan" eben m7mmad, elle ma5ed "foolana"..
w hat e5las 3ad