: 15
_  has much to be proud of

: (66)

whoso list to hunt
Sir Thomas Wyatt
Whoso list to hunt, I know where is an hind,
But as for me, hlas, I may no more.
The vain travail hath wearied me so sore,
I am of them that farthest cometh behind.
Yet may I by no means my wearied mind
Draw from the deer, but as she fleeth afore
Fainting I follow. I leave off therefore,
Sithens in a net I seek to hold the wind.
Who list her hunt, I put him out of doubt,
As well as I may spend his time in vain.
And graven with diamonds in letters plain
There is written, her fair neck round about:
Noli me tangere, for Caesar's I am,

Poem Summary
Lines 1-4
In line 1 of "Whoso List to Hunt," the narrator states that for those who wish to hunt, he knows of a particular hind, a female deer. The narrator himself is trying to abandon the hunt, acknowledging in line 2 that this hind is beyond his reach. Indeed, he is "wearied" from the "vain travail," the useless work, of the hunt; he has begun to recognize the futility of the pursuit. He laments in the fourth line that he is the last of the pursuers, the one "that farthest cometh behind."
Lines 5-8
In the second stanza, the narrator states that he cannot take his "wearied mind from the deer." When she flees, he proclaims, "Fainting I follow." Nevertheless, he is ultimately forced to indeed abandon the chase, as she is too fast and all that he can catch is the wind that rises after she passes. In sum, the first eight lines, the octave, state the problem of the writer's wasted hunt.
Lines 9-14
In the closing sestet, the invitation initially offered by the narrator to whoever wishes to hunt this particular hind is partly rescinded; in line 9, the narrator states that he will remove any doubt about the wisdom of doing so. Just as his hunt was in vain, so would be those of other hunters, as the hind wears a diamond collar around her neck proclaiming her ownership by another. The concluding couplet notes that the collar reads "Noli me tangere," or "Touch me not" in Latin. Thus, the first part of the warning is "Touch me not, for Caesar's I am." According to legend, long after the ancient Roman emperor Caesar's death, white stags were found wearing collars on which were inscribed the words "Noli me tangere; Caesaris sum," or "Touch me not; I am Caesar's." The first part of that phrase, "Noli me tangere," is also a quotation from the Vulgate Bible, from John 20:17, when Christ tells Mary Magdalene, "Do not touch me, for I have not yet ascended to my Father." In the final line, the warning on the collar continues: the deer herself declares that while she appears tame, holding her is dangerous, as she is wild

Courtly Love
Traditionally, early English sonnets focused on romantic and idealized love, as did the Petrarchan sonnets that inspired the English to adopt the format. The love sonnet often celebrated the woman's beauty, comparing in great detail the features of her face and body to forms in nature. For example, a poet might compare a woman's cheeks to roses in bloom. In "Whoso List to Hunt," Wyatt deviates from the typical love sonnet and casts the woman as a deer, who is pursued in an evidently ardent fashion. In being not an inanimate object of the suitor's affection but a wild animal in flight, the female has more personality than the typical subject of a courtly love poem. While she does not speak, she holds a sort of dialogue with the narrator through her actions and through the display of her collar. Thus, Wyatt shifts the perspective on courtly love to focus on the ideas of masculine desire and ownership.
Divine Right of Kings
The doctrine of the "divine right of kings" held that kings were God's representatives on earth and that all of the king's subjects were, in fact, his property. The final lines of the sonnet, when it is revealed that the hind's collar declares her to be the property of Caesar alone, allude to this doctrine. The royal ruler supposedly had the right to possess this female, regardless of her wishes or the desires of any other suitors. While he courted Anne Boleyn, Henry VIII gave her many gifts, which established that he was serious about her. These gifts also served to warn other suitors that the object of the King's desire was not available to other men. Although Anne Boleyn did not wear a collar inscribed with the King's name, she wore jewels and other gifts that he supplied. As king, Henry VIII would have believed in his divine right to possess his subjects, and he would not have been shy about seizing whomever he desired.
In Wyatt's sonnet, the hunter can be said to be obsessed with possessing his prey. He describes himself as "wearied" twice, in lines 3 and 5. In line 7, he refers to himself as "fainting" as he continues to follow the hind, even as she flees him. The pursuit is dangerous, as the deer is labeled as royal property, but the hunter follows anyway. When a desire is so intense that it cannot be ignored, even when danger is present, it might be labeled an obsession; mere reasoning is not enough to rid the obsessed lover of his desire.
The object of the hunt in Wyatt's sonnet is a hind, a female deer, which is held to represent the person of Anne Boleyn. The deer is hunted as prey and wears a collar that proclaims her ruler's ownership over her. This portrayal of a woman as a forest animal to be hunted and possessed reflects the low esteem with which women were often viewed in Elizabethan society. In this allegory, courtship and wooing have no role in the relationship between hunter and hunted, and the female cannot escape the fact that she is a royal possession

In literature, an allegory is an extended metaphor in which objects and events hold symbolic meanings outside of the literal meanings made explicit in the narrative. In Wyatt's sonnet, the hunter's pursuit of the hind can be held to represent Wyatt's pursuit of Anne Boleyn, and the hind's being the property of Caesar can represent the "ownership" of Anne Boleyn by King Henry VIII. All of the accompanying descriptions of the hunt and the hunter's emotions, then, can be applied to this actual romantic situation.
Petrarchan Sonnet
The Petrarchan sonnet, also known as the Italian sonnet, consists of two separate sections. The first part is the octave, an eight-line stanza, wherein a problem or issue is put forth. The second part is the sestet, wherein some resolution to the problem is provided. In "Whoso List to Hunt," the octave describes the futile pursuit of the hind, while the sestet explains why the hunter cannot capture his prey: she is the property of her royal master, and to capture her would endanger both the hind and the hunter. More specifically, Wyatt's sestet consists of a quatrain (four lines) and a couplet (two lines), as can be seen in examining the rhyme scheme. Petrarch divided his sonnets into octaves of abbaabbaand sestets of various rhyme schemes, usually cdecde or cdcdcd. Wyatt's rhyme scheme is slightly different:abbaabba, cddc, ee. Within such structures, certain rhymes may be somewhat irregular, particularly in that certain words may have been pronounced differently in Elizabethan times. In Wyatt's sonnet, wind, as in "breeze," with a short i sound, is held to rhyme with the long i of hind, behind, and mind. Similarly, in the last couplet, the long a of tame is held to rhyme with the short a of am. In reading that couplet aloud, one might distort the sounds of either or both of those words in order to approximate a rhyme. In ending with a couplet, Wyatt puts emphasis on both of the last two lines; in contrast, the Petrarchan form places more emphasis on the last line of the octave and the last line of the sestet.
The most common meter of the Elizabethan period was pentameter, wherein a line of verse contains five measures, or feet. If each foot contains two syllables such as with an iamb, where the second syllable is stressed each line will contain a total of ten syllables. The resulting rhythm can heighten the reader's aesthetic appreciation of and emotional response to the poem. The best way to understand iambic pentameter is to read a poem aloud, paying close attention to the sounds of the stressed and unstressed syllables. Wyatt's use of iambic pentameter was irregular; in fact, when some of his poems were included in Tottel's Miscellany, the printer revised and smoothed out the meter. In "Whoso List to Hunt," lines 1, 4, 6, and 8 contain eleven syllables, and line 14 contains only nine syllables; the remaining lines all contain the expected ten syllables. With respect to the measures, or feet, line 10, for example, can be read as a sequence of five iambs; in line 5, on the other hand, only the last two feet are true iambs, while the first three are either trochees, with the first of two syllables stressed, or spondees, with the first and second syllables both stressed. Wyatt used meter and measure irregularly to create his own style.
Visual Imagery
Within a poem, the relationships between images can suggest important meanings. Line 3, "The vain travail hath wearied me so sore," calls to mind the image of a hunter weary with a chase; in being aware of the poem's allegory, the reader will associate this image with a suitor who has exhausted himself in trying to court the object of his affection. Throughout the poem, then, images of the active hunt are associated with the romantic situation in question, endowing it with a degree of excitement that might not otherwise be present. Indeed, effective visual imagery allows the reader to experience a poem in a heightened fashion

10-20-2015, 09:15 AM
_ _
: 9 - 12 - 2006
: 5,771

"To his Love" by Ivor Gurney.

Among the World War I poets, Ivor Gurneys life was especially sad. He enlisted in the military in 1915, sustained wounds, was gassed, and then was discharged from the service. However, the war never left him. He was tormented with the thought that it was still going on until his death. After the war, Gurney spent the rest of his life in asylums.
Gurneys poem To His Love starts as a traditional elegy lamenting the death of a fallen comrade and apparent friend. It takes the form of a monologue.
The poet speaks to the fianc or girlfriend of a dead soldier. He mourns his loss and regrets that neither he nor the girl will ever have the pleasure of the dead soldiers company again.
The poem takes the form of four stanzas with five lines each. Each stanza ends with rhyming couplet. His language is modern and colloquial.
1st Stanza
The poet begins with a blunt, sad statement of loss. He explains that a man has died who was loved. The plans that they [the dead, the lover, and the speaker] made are now worthless. They will no longer meander through the hills of England where the sheep graze quietly and pay no attention to anything. Nature and the countryside provide consoling memories and inspiration, when contrasted to the horrors of war.
Hes gone, and all our plans
Are useless indeed.
Well walk no more on Cotswolds
2nd Stanza
His body was once so agile, fast, and full of life. Now he is not the same as he was when they were sailing in the boat on an English river, The poet makes a contrast between the peaceful beautiful scene and the horror of what has happened to the soldier.
3rd Stanza
The lover would not know him now. He died a heros death with nobility. Cover him with purple violets to show the pride that his love ones will feel for him. The speaker seems not to want to continue the description of the body when he is talking to the lover.
4th Stanza
The readers are lulled into thinking that Cover him, cover him soon indicates the honorable burial of a fallen soldier. Instead, the body is hardly recognizable. In fact, the poet describes it as red, wet thing. The narrator hopes that he will someday be able to forget the vision of the shredded, bloody body. Repression of the memory is the hope of the narrator when he states I must somehow forget.

10-20-2015, 09:34 AM
_ _

Henry Howard ,Earl Surrey (1517-1547) Description of Spring

10-22-2015, 07:13 PM
+ +
: 16 - 11 - 2010
: 0oo0 0oo0
: 22
: 3,382
: 9
 is a jewel in the rough

: (49)

10-22-2015, 11:10 PM
_ _

The literatury language of shakespere

Romanticism in english literature

The Romantic Movement and John Keats

Symbolism And Lamages In Some Of The Short Stories
coleridge kubla khan
poetry and its elements
robert frost as a natural poet
samuel becketts happy days
george bernard shaws arms and the man
the victorian age and robert browing
the restoration age and john dryden

loneliness and isolation in chekhovs four major plays
james joyce aportrait of the artist as ayoung man
an introduction to translation
melancholy in keats poetry
virginia woolf mrs. Dalloway
charles dickens and great expections
william words worth as aromantic poet
hardy is love poetry
the literary styile of bacons essays
chaaracters and symbolhsm in heming ways the old man a
the major themes in dickens atale of to cities
the personal and autobiographical elements in lambs essa
themes and symbolism in shekespeares as you like it
irony in sophocles oedipus king
the dominant subsidiary themes of shakespeares sonnets
A Study of Major Themes in Fitzgerald Novels The Gread G
Emily Bronte`s Wuthering Heights Analysis and discussion
A History Of English Language
George Orwell`s Ninteen Eighty Four Critical Analysis
Galsworthy`s Short story Quality Discussion and Analysis
Martin Luther King
Critical analyses of William Golding`s Lord of the Flies
The Tragic Elements in Thomas Hardy`s Works
Jonathan Swhft`s Gulliver Travel`s analysis and discussion
William Faulkner South and Fury Critical Analysis

A Comparative Study between The Lamb and The Tiger by William Blake.
John ne as A Metaphysical Poet.
Othello AS A tragedy
Acritical Analysis of the Major Characters in Skakespeares Hamlet.
Characters in Shakespeares Play Macbeth.
Themes and Characters in Jane Austens Pride and Prejudice.
Modal Variations in Miltons Paradise lost.
A Critical Analysis of Characters in Charles Dickenss Oliver Twist.
Characters in Verginia Woolfs To The Lighthouse.
A Critical Analysis of Characters in Skakespeares King lear.
Style and Imagery in Skakespeares Romeo and Juliet.
Main Characters in David Copperfield By Charles Dickens.
Symbolism and Characters in Young Goodman Brown By Nathaniel Hawthorne.
Acritical Analysis of Hemingways Afarwell to Arms.
Themes and Characters in A Streetcar Named Desire By Tennessee Williams.
Themes and Characters in The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee.
Themes and Characters in Fences by August Wilson.
Caesars Tragic End in Shakespears play Julius Caesar.
A Critical Analysis of A Rose for Emily by William Faulkner.
Doctor Faustus as A Morality Play.
Language, Symbolism and Style in Joseph Conrads Heart of Darkness.
Andrew Marvell as a metaphysical poet. Analysis of His Coy Mistress and the Garden.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Nathaniel Hawthorne (The Scarlet letter).
Characters and themes in Daniel Defoes Robinson Crusoe.
Critical Analysis of Jane Eyre.
Characters and Imagination in Shakespeares Play Amid Summer Nights Dream.
Discussion and Analysis of Major Characters, Music and Supernatural elements in Shakespeares Play The Tempest.
Business English.
Critical Analysis of In Prelude by Katherine Mansfield.
Moby Dick By Herman Melville analyses and comments.
Critical Analysis of The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
Learning The English Language by the Internet.
Shylocks Return.
An amylases of characters and themes in Pamela (virtue rewards) by Samuel Richardson.
Critical Analysis of Silas Marner by George Eliot .
Themes and Characters in Sense and Sensibility .
Major Themes in John Miltons Poem Lycidas.
Characters , Forms and Structure in Twains The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
Themes , Motifs and Symbols in Shakespeares play The Merchant of Venice .
Characters and Themes in Bernard Shaws Pygmalion.
Major Characters and Structure in Jude the Obscure.
The Rape of the Lock as A mock-Epic Poem.
A Critical Analysis Of Ben Jonsons Every Man in His Humour
A critical Analysis of John nes The Good Morrow.
Robert Brownings My Last Duchess As A Dramatic Monologue.
Characters and Imagery in Shakespeares Julius Caesar .
A Critical Analysis of Mathew Arnolds Dover Beach
A Critical Analysis of Hemingways For Whom The Bell Tolls.
An Introduction To Yusuf Islams Story A Journey In Search For The Center Of The Universe.
An Analytical View of Joyces Araby.
A Critical Analysis of Shakespeares play Antony and Cleopatra.
Irony in Jane Austens Pride and Prejudice
Themes and Characters in John Steinbecks The Grapes of Wrath .
Faulkner As a Nature Poet.
The Moral Vision of James Joyces Ulysses .
Plot , Characters and Themes in Samuel Beckets Waiting For Godot.
A Critical Analysis of D. H. Lawrences Sons and Lovers .
Literary Analysis of Lord of Flies.
The Bell Jar By Sylvia Plath.
Look Back In Anger : Critical Analysis.
A critical Analysis of Wycherlys The Country Wife .
Critical Analysis of The Picture of Dorian Gray By Oscar Wilde.
Translator As Communicator.
Mass Media in The Acquisition of English Language.
The Arts of Letters Writing.
Roles of Using dictionary in English Language .
Critical Analysis of The Political Theme in George Orwells Animal Farm .
Critical Analysis of Harold Pinters The Birthday Party .
Note Taking as a learning Skill.
Teaching English For Special Groups.
Pauls Case as a tragic story.
Themes and Characters in Sherwood Andersons Sophistication
A Critical Analysis of Oliver Goldsmiths play She Stoops to Conquer
A Critical Analysis of The Open Boat.
Major Character Analysis of The Woman in White.
Oedipus the king as a Tragedy
Love,life and Children in Gibrans The Prophet
Major Themes in Homers The Iliad.
Themes and Characters in Jane Austens Emma.
Characters in Fieldings novel Joseph Andrews.
A Critical Analysis of Robert Frosts Stopping by Woods On A Snowy Evening
Style in Mark Twains The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
Characters and Setting in Forsters The Longest Journey.
Science and Nature in Nathaniel Hawthornes Short Story The Birthmark
Description and Imagination in The Wings of the Dove.
A Critical Analysis of Katherine Mansfields Miss Brill.
A Critical Analysis of The Vanity of Human Wishes
Summary and Analysis of An Ideal Hustand.
Acritical Analysis of Rupert Brooks the Soldier
Pragmatic and Second Language Teaching
Idioms and Phrasal Verbs.
Critical Analysis of Ibsens ADOLLs House.
Adult Learning.
Percy Bysshe Shelley With reference to Lines Written among the Euganean Hills
A critical Analysis of Rudyard Kiplings Danny Beever
The hero in John Miltons Paradise Lost.
Critical Analysis the Blood Wedding by Federico Garcia Lorca.
Critical Analysis of Edger Allan Poes The Tell Tale Heart
The Properties of The Language .
William Blake As a Romantic Poet.
Major characters and Themes in The cherry Orchard By Anton Chekhor.
Gender Differences in Using Language.
Language Theories.
The Theme of Death in Emily Dickinsons Poetry.
Speech Pathology Stuttering
Drama in the middle Ages, Mirucle, Mystery & Morality plays
Themes, Motifs and symbols in Macbeth
Acrtical Analysis of secret Agent by Joseph Conrad.
Symbolism and Religion in George Eliots Novel Silas manner
Acrtical Analysis of Eugene ONeill,s The Hairy Ape
Critical Study of Henry Jamess The Ambassadors.
Acritical Analysis Of passage to India
Acritical Analysis of T.S.Eliots The cocktail party
Ted Hughes
An analysis of the themes and the characters of Laurance sterncis (Tristram Shandy)
Acritical Analysis of Vanity Fair by William Thackeray
Acritical Analysis Of My Antonia
Acritical Analysis of The French Lie utenants Woman by John Robert Fowles
George Bernard Shaws Pygmalion as Morals Drama
Critical Analysis of Frances Hodgson Burnetts The Secret Garden
Victorian Age
Acritical Analysis of John Steinbecks The Pearl
Eugene Lonescos The Bald soprano and The Theatre Of the Absurd
Acritical Analysis of Alices Adventures in wonder Land by Lewis CarrLL
Critical Analysis of Is My Team plouphing By Alfred Edward Housman.
A Critical Analysis of Creat Expectations
A Critical Analysis of Harper Lees To Kill a Mockingbird.
A Critical Analysis of Eliots The Waste Land.
Death of a Salesman as a Modern Tragedy.
Themes and Characters in The Invisible Man.
A Critical Analysis of The Piano Lesson.
Themes and Characters in Kogawas Obasan.
Characters, Setting and Style in Lawreneces Women in Love.
Setting and Structure in The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Motifs , Themes and Characters in The Mayor of Casterbridge.
Humor as a Comical Effect in The Real Inspector Hound.
Persuation as a Romantic Novel.
A Critical Analysis of The Lord of the Rings.
A Critical Analysis of The Brothers Karamazov.
Structure, Motifs and Symbols in Crime and Punishment.
The Supernatural Elements in Coleridges The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
Chance and Coincidence in Hardys The Return of the Native.
A Critical Analysis of Lorna Doone.
A Critical Analysis of Coopers The Last of the Mohicans.
Themes and Characters in The Death of Ivan Ilych.
Code Switching
Educational Technology in English Language Teaching
The Issue of Justice in Oedipus The King by Sophocles
Critical Analysis to The Dolefull Lay of Clorinda by Mary
The Proverbs
A Critical Analysis of Major Characters and Themes in Talki
A Critical Analysis of the White Devil By John Webster
A Critical Analysis of Persuasion By Jane Austen
J.M. Synge`s The Play boy of the Western World
The Renaissance Drama
English as a Universal Language
The Effect of Using Worksheets in Developing 8th Grader`s
Euripides As Greek Tragedian
A Critical Analysis of Themes and Characters of Robert Lou
Three Important Kinds of Semantics Lexical Behaviorist an
A Critical Analysis of Sophocles Antigone
Syntax in the old The Middle and the Modern English
Synoptical Analysis of The Vicar of Wakefield.
Love and War in Gone with the Wind.
Deception, Loyalty, Victim in Ghosts
Beowulf as an Epic.
Stephen Crane`s Style in An Episode of War.
A Critical Analysis of Valediction: Forbidding Mourning
Agatha Christies Murder on The Orient Express.
The Mill on the Floss as an Autobiographical Novel.
A critical Analysis of Ode on Grecian Urn.
Stephen Blackpool as a shadow for Charles Dickens in Hard Times.
Characters and Symbols in The Great Gatsby.
The Representation of Mother_ Daughter Relationship in Kincaid`s Annie John.
A Critsss Analysis Of Mice and Men.
Patterns of separation and loss in Mahmoud Darwish,s poetry.
Critical analysis of Samson Agonistes By John Milton.
Phonology in the old , the Middle and the Modern English.
Acritical analysis of the Major themes Symbolism and characters of the Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence.
Acritical Analysis of J.M. Barria`s play Peter Pan
Cohesion and Coherence
Critical Analysis Orientalism by Edward Said .
Acritical analysis of themes and characters of Joseph Conrad The secret sharer
Critical Analysis of Lorraine Hansberry`s play Raisin in the sun
Acritical Analysis of William Congreve`s the way of the world
Acritical Analysis of Alination theme in Mrs Dalloway anovel by Virginia Woolf.
Writing complete sentences sentence Fragment and Run on sentences.
Attitudes and Motivations Towards learning English as a second language in Barta`a secondary school.
Word Formation.
Acritical Analysis of characters and plot of charles Brockden Brown`s somnambulism
Style in The Duchess of Mafi
A Critical Analysis of Our Town
Character Analysis and Stream of Consciousness in The Wares
Aristotle and the Art of Tragedy by : Richard McKeon .
A Critical Study of Under the Volcano by : Malcolm Lowry.
Freedom and Money in The Bet by : Anton Chekhov .
Major Characters and Main Themes in :The Taming of the Shrew
Brief Discussion of the stages of Composition and Drafting of the Schema of Ulysses.
Six Characters in Search of an Author As a Satrical Tragical Comedy.
Style in The Rambler by Samuel Johnson.
A Critical Analysis of Happy Days
Literary Analysis of Bleak House by : Charles Dickens.
Sir Arther Conan Doyle and his Two Immortal Characters : Detictive She Lock Holmes and Prof Challenger.
Allegorical Interpretation in the story of prophet Joseph
A Critical Analysis of Sandburgs Chicagoand Iam the people the Mob
A Platonic Love in The Promise by Danielle Steel .
A Critical Analysis of The Good Soldier.
Charles Dickenss Hard Times
Themes and Characters in Electra .
Love Time and Hesitation in Eliots The Love, Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
Imagism in Ezra Pounds Poetry.
Themes and characters in jane Austen`s Mansfield Park
The importance of Classroom environment in English Lang
Active Learning
Modernism Movement
Characters and themes in Utopia tale by sir Thomas
The Role of Language in Literature
Learner Autonomy in Language Learning
Style Imagery and themes in the Rhodora by Ralph Emerso
The Role of teachers in applying body Language during te
Teaching English in Primary Classroom
Themes and Characters in Dan Brownis Davinci Code
Difficulties in Translating Religious Language
An Over view of Semantics
A critical Analysis of Themes and characters of Albert Cam
Cooperative Learning
Themes and Characters in Black Beauty by Anna Se Well
Individualized Instruction
Childrens Literature
A Gatha Christie Queen of Crime
Sam Shepard
An analysis of the Characters , themes, and motifs of Wilkie
Justice and Mercy in Shakespeares Measure for Measure
A critical Analysis of The Portrait of a Lady.
Fadwa Touqans biography: Love and War in her poetry.
Characters in Alice in Wonder Land.
Summary, character, themes, and Imagery in All for Love
Characters and Themes in Lord Jim
A critical Analysis of Mother .
Characters and Symbolism in The Spire.
Elegy Written in A Country Churchyard
Main Characters and Symbols Analysis of Anna Karenine.
A Critical Analysis of A Christmas Carol.
Stylistic Features in the play The Bear
A Critical Analysis of Waiting for Godot
A Critical Analysis of Volpone
Character Analysis of children of Gebelawi by Naguib Mahfouz.
Critical Analysis of Littlewomen by Louisa May Alcott
Characters and Themes in Fitzgeralds This side of Paradise .
The grammatical differences between English and Arabic.
Quentin Durward by : Sir Walter Scott.
John Keats As Asensuous poet.
Nature in Wordsworth poetry.
Critical Analysis of The Clotel by William Wells Brown.
Distance Education
Modern Arabic Literature in English Translation.
Critical Analysis of The Golden Ass by Robert Graves.
Improving Listening Skills at the University Level.
Learning Disability .
The Far and the Near by Thomas Wolfe.
Characters and Themes in Charlotte Temple.
Character Analysis of Men in the Sun .
A Prologue to Les Miserables.
Human Nature in The Lottery.
A Critical Analysis of Ode to the West Wind.
The Lost Generation in Hemingways The Sun Also Rises.
Characters and Themes in The Return of the Soldier.
Analysis of The Power and the Glory.
The Adventures of Augie March.
The Main Theme in Gente in Aspromonte.
A Critical Analysis of The Mysterious Stranger .
Characters in Man and Superman.
An Introduction to Thomas Pynchons The Crying of Lot 49″ .
Setting and Characters of Hunter in the Narrow Street.
Analytical Study of Gooseberries.
Early Literature and Its Branches
Acritical analysis og a View from the Bridge by Arthur Mil
Critical analsis of Light in August by William Faulkner
Critical analysis of When I Have Fesrs by John Keats
Critical Study of Holy Sonnedt 10 by Hohn ne
Types of Novels
Language : From Inherent Ideas of from Experience
Drawing Students Attention in The Classroom
Teaching writing
Ceneral Analysis of Hamlet
The Effect of Display and Referential Questions on The EFL
Actitical analysis of Hohn Miltons poem On His Blindness
Analysis of The Bride Comes to Yellow Sky by Stiphen W
Tagores Biography and Critical Analysis of the Play Chitra
The differences between online learning and traditional le
Phonology (Processes and Methods)
E Learning as a new Teaching Mithodology
Translation of Gender pronouns
Psychology of Learning and Teaching English Language
Critical Analysis of the Killers (Short Story)
Experiential Learning
Translation Idions Problems and Strategies
A critical Analysis of major Characterd. Symbolism and styl
Speech Communication and Technical Writing
Machine Translation Versus Human Translation
Metaphorical Meanings in Mahmoud Darwishs To my Mother
The Effect of Over- crowded Classes on Learning English as a Foreign Language
Pronunciation Problems Facing Palistinian Seventh Grade Student
Arrangement of Idea in Writing: Ninth Grade Students as a Sample
Using thr Computer in Learning English as a Foreing Language
The Theme of Chastity in Fieldingss Joseph Andrews
Translation of Abbreviations and Acronyms Used in the Palestinian Context
Word Order Errors Committed by Palestinian 10th Grade Studens
Inttonational Difficulties Facing 9th Grade Palestinian Students
Translation of Palestinian Arabic Proverbs
Theme Transalation in Kanafani.s Men in the Sun
Gender Code Switching
Active Reading : aStrategy for Motivating Students to Learn
A Critical Analysis of The Turn Of the Screw :By Henry Jam
Humor Analysis in My Life and Hard Time
The Knights Tale Analysis and its Characters
Themes Style and Setting in Joseph Andrews
Acritical Analysis Of The Tinder Box
Madness in King Lear
Themes and Charaters in Paradise Lost
A Critical Analysis Of Billy Budd Sailor
Themes and Characters in Winter Dreams
Themes and Characters in The Golden Bowl
A Critical Analyses Of Adam Bede
Character Analysis of Love in the Time of Cholera
Significance of Simple Present in Media Translation
The Translation of Childrens Literature
Improving Speaking Skills at the University Level
A Critical Analysis of the Theme of Jealousy in Shakespear
The Use of Simple Present in Kanafanis Men in the Sun
The Nature of the Listening Skills Based Activities
The Theme of Pride in the Old Man and the Sea
The Theme of Persistence in Daniel Dafoes Robinson Crus
The Theme of Naturalism in Stephen Cranes An Episode of
Translation of Medicinal Herbs in Palestine
Controlling Students Participation in English Classrooms
Teaching Phrasal verbs for Tenth Grade Palestinian Stude
The Effect of the First Language on Foreign Language Lear
Punctuational Errors Committed by 10th Grade Students
Development of Poetry in the Elizabethan Period
The Influence of The Number of Exams on Palestinian 9th
Some Translational Problems: Silas Marner as an Example
Themes and Characters in The Yellow Wallpaper.
A Critical Study of Barn Burning
Characteristics in Samuel Johnsons essay On Sorrow
A critical analysis of Ode to Nightingale .
An Introduction to The Story of an Hour .
A Critical Analysis of The Necklace.
A Critical Analysis of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
A Critical Analysis of The Lady with the Lapdog.
A Critical Analysis of Oedipus at Colonus.
An Introduction to Nizar Qabbanis Poems Does he think?
A Critical Analysis of Sailing To Byzantium .
The Effects of Lack Motivation on the Fifth Class Students i
Coherence in Netanyahus Speech at Un General Assembly

Translation of the New Words in the Arab World

Equivalence as Literary Translational Problem

: 1 ( 0 1)

08:42 PM