لو سمحتم بدي منكم طلب ضروري View Larger Image Well Read 4 Instructor's Pack: Skills and Strategies for Reading هذا الكتاب يشابه الكتاب السابق ولكن الكتاب السابق كتاب الطالب وأنا أحتاج كتاب المعلم وشكرا لكم ولكل من تعاوني معي وجعله الله في ميزان حسناتكم جميعا
تقبلو تحياتي thank you for every thing وهاج أبو لحيه
1. Define `theory' and `practice' in education, and show how they should be related to each other.
2. Secondary education is necessarily concerned with preparation for working life. What else should it be concerned with?
3. Discuss critically the process of secondary school inspection in a system you know well.
4. What do you understand by 'school-based curriculum design'?
5. Describe one way of planning the resources for special educational needs in a secondary school.
6. What are the characteristics of an effective secondary school? Support you answer with suitable evidence.
7. List some of the different functions of assessment and show how different kinds of assessment might be involved in fulfilling those functions.
8. What do you understand by `the structure of knowledge'? How is it related to curriculum planning?
9. What should secondary school teachers know about intelligence and intelligence testing?
1. Give an account of the historical origins of a secondary school system with which you are familiar. Discuss the influence that history has upon the possibilities for future development.
a. How far should secondary school students be allowed to make choices about the content of their curriculum? Or
b. Should secondary education differentiate between pupils of varying ability?
3. Discuss the potential of assessment to have both a positive and a negative influence on the learning experiences of secondary students.
4. How would you recognize an effective school?
5. Suggest why there seems to be no widely agreed view about the aims of secondary education.
6. `Educational change depends on what teachers do and think; it's as simple and as complex as that'. How would you seek to influence what secondary teachers do and think?
7. Discuss the nature of a secondary teacher's professionalism.
8. What should be the role of pre-specified objectives in the secondary curriculum?
9. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the way in which the secondary school system is controlled in the system within which you work. What change, if any, would you propose, and why?
***********If you have answers please send them by mail
sry 4 writing in Arabic ,, but i'm in hurry ,, so plz help me
أنا الفصل هادا منزلة قاعة بحث لغة إنجليزية ( بحث تخرج ) لهيك بطلب من المشرفين او من أي شخص متخصص باللغة الإنجليزية إنو يقترح عليا مواضيع أو عناوين لبحث التخرج ,, تكون أبحاث ممكن قياسها ,, بفضل ما يكون على مستوى متوسط او أدنى ,, يا ريت يكون لطلبة الجامعات ,,
بستنى أراءكم واقتراحاتكم ,, وان شاء الله تساعدوني وما تخيبوا ظني *_^