How do you choose your Friends ? What qualities do you look for in a friend ?...
People use the word “friend” in a variety of ways. A friend can mean anything from a casual acquaintance to someone you’ve known your whole life. Whoever they are, Friends are an important part of life at every stage. They provide companionship and emotional support. Of all our relationships are the most voluntary. We choose our friends. - Making new friends: It’s easy to stay in a circle of Friends you’re comfortable with. But as you get older, friendships may be lost “people move away or you just lose track of them”. Building friendships is a lifelong. But worthwhile, job. New friendships can bring opportunities to experience new things. - A few pointers for making new friends:
* Reach out to others. Try to be open to new experiences and relationships. * Participate in classes, clubs, or volunteer organizations. These activities will bring you into contact with people who share similar interests. * Stick with it- even if you feel uncomfortable. It takes time to build friendships. - Keeping friends: Whether friendships are old or new, you can’t neglect them if you want to last. Even thought it’s sometimes hard to spend time together, it’s important to keep in touch. Two other keys are flexibility and respect. Be understanding when plans change. If you find yourselves fighting, try to look at things from the other person’s point of view. - Some tips for keeping friends: * Be good listener. ’t be judgmental and don’t offer advice unless you’re asked. * Respect the other person’s opinion, even when you don’t agree. * Never break a confidence. Your Friends need to know they can trust you. * Be supportive of your friends. It’s important to love them despite their faults! In the end, I hope to follow this tips…really it’s good..on condition that you find the person who deserve and build bridges.. Dearest Friends I finish my topic with a great Hadïth that quotes from our prophet..
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "البر لا يبلى.. والذنب لا ينسى..والديان لا يموت..اعمل ما شئت فكما تدين تدان..وأحبب من شئت فإنك مفارقه..واعلم أن عز المؤمن قيام الليل والناس نيام..." صدق رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم..
شكرا لك زائره واسمحي لي بالاضافه A friend is a person with whom you dare to be your self.
* I need my friend and my friend needs me.
* Friends are often unpredictable.
* To me fair friend , you can never be old.
* I know what things are good
Friend ship, work and conversation.
* Where ever you may be, it is your friend who make your world.
* When a friend is in trouble , don't do not ask if there is any thing you can do.
Think up of something and do it.
* A friend comes in when the whole world has gone out.
* Life's best support is a very dear friend.
* A friend always knows something good about you.
* Friend ship's smiles are gleams of sun shine over the heart.
* Goodness may be found in the touch of a friendly hand or the look in a kindly eye.
* To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life.
* Forget your troubles , a friend is near.
* You can't choose your parents but you can choose your friends.
* Friends share each other's gladness wipe each other tears.
* Precious are all things that comes from friends
Blind to all faults to a friend one must close one eye: to keep him two.
أن تكون أعمى عن أخطاء صديقك بأن تغلق عين وذلك لكي تحتفظ به..
Ah, how good it feels the hand of an old friend.
أهه كم هو شعور رائع عندما تحس بيد صديق قديم ..